Ceramic tableware 200ml coffee cup
- Shipping info
Most orders are arriving in your home within 15 business days but it may take 3-5 business days to receive your ship confirmation email. Your order may arrive in separate shipments.
Thank you for your patience!
Orders for express delivery that are submitted by 11:00 a.m. ET on a business day will be processed the next day and should arrive in 8 a.m. ET. After 11:00 a.m. ET, orders will be processed the next two business days and should arrive in nine business days. Not all goods qualify for Express shipping.
|United States||7-11 business days||Free|
|Canada||7-11 business days||Free|
|United Kingdom||7-11 business days||Free|
|Germany||7-11 business days||Free|
|Australia||7-11 business days||Free|
|Other||7-15 business days||Free|
Orders are accepted under the condition that there is stock. We will try our best to execute your purchase, however in certain circumstances, limited availability may prevent us from sending the amount you requested. Please be aware that while we will make every effort to offer one cut of cloth if your purchase includes an item that is cut by the yard (for example, fabric), we may need to fulfil your order in numerous cuts. If the status of any item in your order changes, you will be notified via email. If your status changes, please give us up to 5 business days (Mon-Fri) to process them.
1) Shipping Time does not include a 1-5 business day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
2) We will try our best to send your product as soon as possible. However, more time can be needed because to incorrect addresses and difficulties with customs clearance.
3) You have 180 days from the time your order was placed to contact Customer Support if there is a shipping issue with your item.
Q: In the case of shipping arrival time estimates, what does "Business Day" mean?
A: Weekends and holidays should not be taken into account when predicting the delivery date of your purchase.
Q: Can Express shipping be used for all items?
A: No. You can check it whether express shipping be used your product or not. If you have items in your cart that require Express shipping, please enter a separate order.
Q: Why did my order arrive from different carriers or in different boxes?
A: A few reasons why we could send your item to you in various boxes or with different carriers include:
- The size of the order; for faster delivery, big purchases are frequently divided into many boxes.
- Size of the item: Some things needed particular handling and packing, thus a separate box was needed.
- The source of the item—some things will be delivered right to you.